Our Statement of Faith
RCCG Jesus House St Louis
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- In the Divine inspiration of the Bible and as the infallible Word of God.
- The Divine Trinity consists of three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- The Deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, teachings, crucifixion, resurrection, ascension, and coming return to this earth in power and glory to rule.
- That Man was created in the image of God before whom he walked in innocence, holiness and purity, but by voluntary disobedience and transgression, he fell to the depths of sin. Therefore, the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the finished work at Calvary.
- That Perfection is a spiritual growth for those who have been sanctified and consecrated unto God.
- In the Baptism of the Holy Ghost for all believers who are living sanctified lives and that it is evidenced by the speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterances.
- That Divine Healing of sickness for all believers is provided through the atonement.
- The second coming of Jesus and the Rapture of the church.
- That Tribulation will occur between Christ’s second coming for his bride and His return in Judgment.
- In the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ on earth.
- The Great White Throne Judgment as the final judgment when all the wicked will stand before God.
- The new heaven and new earth will replace the current heaven and earth.
- In Eternal heaven and Eternal hell as literal places of final destiny.
- In Water baptism by immersion as Jesus commanded.
- In Restitution where stolen goods are returned to their rightful owners.
- In the Lord’s supper, practiced to remember His death until He returns.
Baptism of the Holy Ghost
The baptism in the Holy Ghost is a supernatural enduement with power from heaven to equip the Christian for effective witness and service.
The initial evidence of Holy Spirit Baptism is speaking in unknown tongue as the spirit give utterance. The unknown tongue is a prayer language given to the believer, understood by God but unknown to man. It enables the Christian to build up his own spiritual life by direct and continual communion with God, and is the gateway into a life in which both the gifts and fruits of the Holy Ghost should be manifested. In the New Testament church, this experience was considered normal for all believers.
Millennial Reign of Christ
The millennial age is period of one thousand years, in which the purpose of God is fully realized on the earth. It will be a time of theocratic kingdom. This period will come after the seven years reign of antichrist. After the Lord Jesus Christ has descended from heaven to earth and destroyed his enemies at the battle of Armageddon, He will set up His holy government which is going to be worldwide. It will be a time of peace, joy, holiness, glory, comfort, justice, full knowledge, the removal of curse and sickness.